How do I apply for proof of purchase, top-up or travel for an EasyCard? How do I check my travel records?
Proof of purchase for an EasyCard:
You may ask station staff to give you a receipt when you top up your EasyCard at the information counter at any Metro station. Receipts can also be requested retrospectively for previous top-ups.Proof of payment for Metro journeys made on EasyCards:
1. A record of the last six EasyCard transactions can be obtained from Metro station staff.
2. You can find the record of all Metro journeys made on your EasyCard within the last three months on the EasyCard website (http://queryweb.tscc.com.tw/mrt_web/default.aspx; Chinese only). You can print these out and take them to any Metro station along with your EasyCard to have them verified and stamped for approval by Metro station staff.
3. To obtain a receipt for a journey or journeys more than three months and less than one year ago, bring your EasyCard and fill out an application form at any Metro information counter. Records of Metro journeys made on EasyCards:
1. Records of the last six EasyCard transactions can be obtained both from the staff or the ticket readers (EQM) at any Metro station.
2. Records of all your EasyCard Metro journeys from the past three months can be found on the EasyCard website (http://queryweb.tscc.com.tw/mrt_web/default.aspx; Chinese only).
3. For records of journeys made more than three months ago, please contact the EasyCard Corporation’s Customer Service on +886-2-4128880.